WHAT LOVE REALLY MEANS?

WHAT IS LOVE ?

LOVE:
I DON'T KNOW...

Love
i donot have any idea!

Love
i really dont know!

love
the feeling.....
"like a feeling" that comes inside you

when somebody has thrown you from the Sky.......
a feeling that really means you
you want to throw it out but it won't.....
like you are too near to smb'dy but you are not.....
you want to reach to yourself but you cannot........

It is the feeling of meeting God,
its just like running for your own.... who are lost,
its like gathering ideas in the sea of thoughts and
suddenly every thought is  washed
in the sea shore....
and mud is lost...............

When i met first time to a beautiful women who is the origin of me,
i saw the love and caring she done to me.....everytime i cried .....every time she washed away my tears
and put her smile as motivation flower and taught me in hard times how to conclude..then  i smiled.........every time i have hard time.
this is love ............



I remember the life i left
in my hostel days,
when we used to get ready to meet our parents on parents day .
before meeting them , i used to meet them in my dreams like i have never met them ...so that feeling which made me cry and happy, is...... Love...................

and thereafter many more definitions of love i have found
but not as stable as and as sacred as it is ..................................i felt it till now ...........



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Law is for people or lawyers?

U know who am I?

नंगे पाँव कहीं !!!!!!